Panelists join in on the discussion of the perfect arbitrator, a client, a counsel, arbitrator and center perspectives at the BVI International Arbitration Conference 2017, on June 2, 2017.
• Karl Hennessee, SVP Litigation, Investigations & Regulatory Affairs, Airbus
• João Vilhena Valério, Registrar, BVI International Arbitration Centre
• Ben Love, Senior Associate, Freshfield Bruckhaus, Deringer LLP
Dawn Smith, General Counsel, Financial Services Commission, BVI
This is the seventh in a series of Arbitration conference videos that will be rolled out; subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up to date with the latest releases.
- Serena Williams on Pregnancy, Power, and Coming Back to Center Court
- One U.S. Factory Goes Global, While Trump Shrinks the World
This Simple Box Serves Up Running Water And Clean Electricity In Remote Locations
- BVI Governor Jaspert’s Swearing-In To Be Broadcasted Live
Submission to the jurisdiction and Nilon- the Privy Council’s view